Monday, January 12, 2009

English Lit Since 1800

This blog was created for my UCO English Literature Since 1800 class.

I do love to read and write, among many other academic interests, and this is actually not my first blog. I have a blog about family life that I try to post to faithfully. I have a lot of family and friends all over the world that read it so they can keep up on current events with my family (such as the upcoming birth of my husband and I's little girl). It's a private blog, however, if anyone is interested in reading it, I would be happy to add you, so just email me and let me know. I also have another private blog that only I have access to so I can vent about things that might upset me, I have a blog that I co-author with my husband where we write love letters back and forth to each other (that's a lot of fun! :-) ), I have a blog where I attempted to start writing a story and somehow that never really got launched (although I haven't given up on it yet, the story is still in my head), and I started a blog for the small group in my Bible study where we can post prayer and praises (since we all have blogs).

Anyway, I tend to go on and on in my blog posts, so I can see myself spending a lot of time blogging for class and not doing other assignments . . . lol . . . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment